Platelet-rich plasma (PRP) skin rejuvenation treatment extracts blood platelets to inject them back into damaged skin areas. It aims to stimulate collagen growth, reduce wrinkles, restore lost volume, and reverse much of the aging process. PRP (Platelet Rich Plasma) utilizes blood platelets without introducing outside agents, and is suitable for even the most injection sensitive individuals.
BENEFITS & ADVANTAGES
- All natural, safe and suitable for almost everyone
- Low discomfort, short procedural duration
- Immediately restores lost volume
- Sustainable improvements against wrinkles and fine lines
- No downtime; treatment time is short, and non-intensive for most of people
- No strict treatment plan requirements, only annual maintenance for sustained results
- We will have a detail talk to you before the treatment to get your tailored treatment plan based on your special needs.
- We recommend semi-annual to annual treatments for best sustained results; and sometimes we may suggest combine Hyaluronic acid with your PRP treatments to further reduce wrinkles, smoothen out fine lines, and/or rebuild collagen levels for lost volume occurred during scarring.
- You may resume normal daily activities immediately after your treatment, but we don’t recommend exerting pressure upon treatment areas as it may cause swelling. Results generally become significant after 1-3 months after the procedure. Please do not use makeup within 24 hours after the procedure. Please stay away from any cosmetic that may contain acid or other irritants; sunscreen should be worn outside at all times. If the treatment was applied to the eye areas, sunglasses are strongly recommended.
- Our client service team will do regular follow up to ensure we have all your questions answered, and you have achieved your ultimate goals eventually.