IPL (Intense Pulsed Light) can effectively treat uneven skin tones and textures, reduce dark pigmentation and redness. At Kan, we use the world leading system that involves hybrid cooling, leaving you with a quick and comfortable treatment.
BENEFITS & ADVANTAGES
- Treat uneven skin tone and texture
- Reduce wrinkles and fine lines
- Reduce the redness
- Calm sensitive rosacea skin
- Safe for any area, any skin tone.
- Reduce risk of skin cancer with repeated treatments
- No downtime
- We recommend 3 initial sessions at least one month apart. Follow up maintenance should be repeated every 6 months
- Most of people starts to see the improvement after 2 weeks or 1 months.
- You may resume normal activities right after the treatment, it does not interfere with study, work or daily activities. However, we do recommend you to avoid any sunscreen or makeup at least 48 hours after each treatment session to reduce the chance of breakouts. Avoid exercises 24 hours after the treatment.
- We will have a detail consultation with you before the treatment to get your tailored treatment plan based on your needs and goals.
- Our client service team will regularly follow up after each treatment to provide detailed post treatment care instructions and answer any questions you might have.